One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need assistance, I will need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. If  you need assistance with any federal agency other than the USCIS and the IRS, please complete this privacy authorization form and fax or mail to the Jonesboro office. Please use the appropriate privacy authorization forms for the IRS and USCIS found at its respective link below.

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs