Contact Form

Do you want to contact Rick to let him know your concerns and opinions?

Text him at (870) 292-6747
Call his office in Washington D.C. (202) 225-4076. 

Do you need help with a federal agency like the Veterans Administration, Social Security, or the IRS?

Call his office in Jonesboro (870) 203-0540. 

You can also send Rick an email by filling out the form below:

Required fields are followed by *.

Your Information
Email Updates
Select the issue your email relates to:
Your Message